To facilitate the use of the service, the management mechanism utilizes cookies - information is stored by the server 76SG on your computer. It is not used to obtain any information about visitors to the service. You may at any time be disabled in your browser option to accept a cookie. This may cause some difficulties in using the service.
76SG is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which links are provided on the website.
Accept the server logs (IP address, domain) are stored indefinitely and used to generate the statistics necessary to administer the service. These summaries are cumulative and contain no identifying features 76SG site visitors.
Change in storage conditions or receiving of cookies is possible by configuring the settings in browsers m.in .:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- In Opera
- PHPSESSID - a session cookie, which is created and exists only for the duration of the browser session. It is necessary for the proper operation of the site,
-_utma - a file stored on your computer when you first visit a site. The file contains a unique identification number by which an analytical tool able to determine a unique and new user
-_utmb - cookie _utmb is responsible for storing information about the visit,
-_utmc - cookie cooperating with _utmb, whose task is to determine whether to start tracking new visits, or collected data should be included in the existing traffic,
-_utmz - a cookie that contains information about traffic sources. With it, it is possible to count among visits from search engines.
Processing of personal data
Please be advised that according to article 13 paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR):
- The administrator of your personal data is 76SG Robert Tarkowski with headquarters in Ryki (08-500) at ul. Kościuszki 16/29.
- Robert Tarkowski is the contact person in matters of personal data protection at 76SG, available at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Data Protection Officer at 76SG Robert Tarkowski has not been designated;
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract and to consider any claims related to it under art. 6 section 1 point b of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016.
- Legitimate interests pursued by 76SG Robert Tarkowski consist in mutual commercial transactions, coordination of commercial, marketing and training activities, offering clients products and services that primarily contribute to increasing the stability and security of business transactions and knowledge of the business;
- The administrator processes your personal data to the extent that they are made public by sources, i.e. from the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity (CEiDG);
- Your personal data is processed manually and automatically;
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract and in the event of payment to the administrator later for the period of keeping the documentation (6 years) required by the tax law.
- Your data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization;
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR;
- Providing your personal data by you is a contractual requirement. Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, and failure to perform will be the consequence of not giving them.
- Your personal data will not be processed in the form of profiling.
- The Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the stored personal data provide physical, technical and organizational protection against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with all applicable regulations;